Solving Your Toughest Preclinical Challenges
When you partner with us to test your therapeutic, vaccine or medical device in preclinical models, you get more than just a service: you gain access to a network of over 1,200 clinical and basic research faculty, scientific expertise based on 60 years of groundbreaking translational research and the capabilities and infrastructure of a major academic medical center. We can help solve your toughest preclinical research problems by simplifying access to the expertise and resources of a leading research institution.
Your Preclinical Research Partner
Our job is to create entry points to the most valuable aspects of our research organization by:
- Matching you with leading experts in their fields who will serve as the principal investigators or study directors on your study
- Helping you choose the best research model for your study, whether from our historical expertise, including nonhuman primate models, or by creating a novel approach for your study
- Backing your study with our institution’s technical services, including imaging capabilities, high-caliber surgical services and a wide range of core laboratories
- Providing guidance at the study conclusion, including standard study data interpretation from our principal investigators, but also insight about wider research implications
Our priority is providing you with the best insight possible for you to determine if your product is ready to move into clinical development, and making sure doing business with us easy, seamless and efficient.
Advance Your Preclinical Project
Areas of Preclinical Excellence
Our Interdisciplinary Edge
- Bring unique approaches and formulate creative solutions to research problems
- Anticipate problems early—before they surface in clinical stages of development
- Help design preclinical trials that better translate to clinical applications
- Offer insights into new avenues of research for products in development
- Assess the user friendliness of a potential product and offer solutions to make the device or therapeutic more effective in clinical settings
While it is impossible to remove all the risk and uncertainty from your preclinical research, we can help you make smarter, more informed decisions about your study.