A New Era of Working with Industry
As companies seek new collaborations to support their R&D needs in preclinical and clinical research and to fill their product pipelines with licensed technologies, academic researchers are learning how those partnerships can be beneficial to their work as well:
- Researchers and industry partners can leverage each other’s unique technologies, capabilities, resources and strengths
- Collaborators can share expertise, knowledge, risk and reward at all stages
- Partnerships can accelerate the translation of research discoveries toward finding treatments and products that benefit society
- Research projects focus on the real-world applications of the work, in addition to answering scientific queries
- Interactions foster greater trust and communication, which encourages more efficient and successful collaborations
To foster partnerships that advance medical technologies and research, Wake Forest Innovations has a team with research and industry experience to support you in both developing novel technologies or creating industry research partnerships.