Core Lab Services (wakecorelabs.com) is a new business offered by Wake Forest Innovations that can assist you with your research and development.
Wake Forest University and Wake Forest School of Medicine have access to a number of core laboratories to support industry and outside groups for a diverse array of services tailored to any project. This new service can help you take advantage of our capabilities to get your products on the market faster.
Access to our core laboratories is especially important to start-up and younger companies. Being able to access our advanced equipment and laboratories can save companies on operations and capital costs. The work we perform is high quality and done quickly to meet your deadlines.
Core Lab Services Currently Available
- Aerosol Transmission Laboratory
- Cardiovascular Pathology Laboratory
- Center for Nanotechnology and Molecular Materials
- Chemical Biology Laboratory
- Diet Laboratory
- Lipid, Lipoprotein and Atherosclerosis Analysis Lab
- Molecular Partners
- Veterinary Pathology Laboratory
The number of core laboratories available through Laboratory Services will be growing rapidly.